Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- When you visit our site as a browser, or to complete a purchase, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any point, and you agree to be bound by the most recent updated version of them.
- We are a designer-owned business in New Zealand. Therefore any purchasers made via our website are governed by New Zealand law.
- We sell to individual customers and we also supply to businesses. If you are buying items from us to on-sell as part of your business, we require you to contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We design all of our jewellery ourselves, therefore any duplication, copying, or reproduction of any of the items showing on our website in any shape or form is strictly prohibited.
- All references to amounts are in New Zealand dollars inclusive of GST.
- Any taxes and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser. We take no responsibility for any delay in the processing of your purchase should local taxes or duties be applied when shipping overseas.
- Herald Ltd does not accept returns or exchanges. All sales are final.
- If you receive a defective or damaged item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. In the case of damage incurred during shipment, we must be notified within 48 hours of delivery in order to initiate the return process. If your purchase becomes faulty at a later date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for review, including your order number and purchase date, a detailed description of the damage and photos.
- The cost of domestic shipping is included in the total cost of your purchase. Please enquire for international shipping costs.
- Most items are custom crafted so please enquire for a delivery time. Orders received before midday will include that day in the delivery time. There is a longer delivery time for rural addresses and international deliveries. International delivery times are dependent on the delivery method as selected by us. The delivery of tailored or made to order items is subject to the time required to undertake the work involved and usually take a few days longer than unaltered / non-custom pieces.